Air Duct Cleaning Services
Clean your air ducts to ensure better air quality within your home.
Did you know that indoor air quality is often worse than outdoor air quality? According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air inside the average home is up to five times more polluted than the air outside.
Air ducts harbor dust particles, pet dander, cooking vapor, pollen, and molds. Over time these contaminants recirculate into the air that you breath and can add to allergies, coughing, nausea, eye/skin/respiratory irritations and even cancer.
- There seems to be excessive dust in your home / you are dusting constantly
- After remodeling, if you or your remodeling contractor failed to protect the duct registers from dust infiltration
- If your air ducts haven't been cleaned for 5 years
- If you are having any kind of allergy or breathing issues
Air Duct Cleaning can help you and your family breathe easier over time. Cleaning your air ducts helps remove dust, pollen, mold and other contaminants from your heating system. It is appropriate to have your air ducts cleaned:
Air Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The average American breathes 3,400 gallons of air each day, making ambient air pollution a major
environmental problem. - American Lung Association
- 87 percent of
American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors. - American Lung Association
- Children breathe in 50 percent more air per pound of body weight than adults do. - EPA Web Site -
Indoor Environments Division
- Controlling exposure to indoor allergens and environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) could prevent 65
percent of asthma cases among elementary school-age children. By controlling biological contaminants
(e.g., dust mites and cat allergens), asthma cases could be reduced by 55 to 60 percent. - American
Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and
bacteria in air duct systems. - Total Health and Better Health Magazine
The EPA recommends having your air ducts cleaned at least once a year. Miracle Men is your one-stop solution for any of your air duct cleaning needs in South Jersey.