Upholstery Cleaning Services
You can increase the longevity of your upholstered furniture by following a few simple guidelines. First, of course, you should wipe up any spills as soon as they occur. Second, you should vacuum or brush your upholstery once a week. This prevents grime from building up between the fibers of the fabric, and will extend the life of your upholstery. Third, you should turn your cushions once a week so that they will retain their shape and wear evenly. Fourth, you should try and keep your upholstered furniture out of direct sunlight; the ultraviolet rays of the sun can fade the colors of your furniture and cause the fabric to deteriorate prematurely.
You can expect us to come to your home and inspect your furniture for potentially permanent stains or damage. He or she will first vacuum the furniture to be cleaned, and then pre-treat potential stains. Following that, we will perform the upholstery cleaning according to the fabric care specifications. At the end of the process, the we will talk with you about the cleaning and allow you to inspect our work.
Remember, upholstery furniture cleaning helps preserve your investment. Relying on an expert will ensure that the upholstery in your home receives the care and maintenance it deserves.
- Assess upholstery composition
- Determine price (price will be determined on size and type of material to be cleaned)
- Pre spray with a cleaning detergent especially designed for the material in the furniture
- Wait time (several minutes are required for cleaning solution to begin working)
- Rinse with conditioner and extract